October 22, 2008

DC: The Saga. Day Three

I love nothing more than waking up at 6 in the morning, especially when I don't have to be at work. So I was overjoyed on day three when Hali sang me my good morning song and threw the curtains open at such an unearthly hour. But we had a full day ahead of us and no time to waste! First stop, the Washington DC temple! We did an early morning session and by darn it was beautiful!

Here we are all!

Now that we're all spiritually fed, off to Baltimore! I loved Baltimore! I wanted to pack up and move there by the end of the day. Even Gary said he could see me living in a place like that. We were right off the inner harbor all day. First we went to the National Aquarium, which I loved because I love living creatures. We spent the majority of the day there, then afterwards walked to the baseball stadium where the Orioles play. Gary loved it because they are his favorite team! Then after some dinner outside, overlooking the water, we said good night to Baltimore!

Hali is scared...as she should be.

Never smile at a crocodile!!

The pretty frogs are deadlyI was tempted to start making out with this guyIt's all about the crabs in Baltimore

I convinced DeeEll to play puppets with me! Of course he's the shark.Gary at the stadium!The legendary Babe Ruth from wence my name came....I think.

I love you Baltimore!!! I shall return!

0 comments: