September 16, 2008

And Not to Mention....

Forgive me Kevin, for not including you on the birthday blog. I suck! So during my lunch break, allow me to say a little about you. You're nice, you don't smell bad, you have cute kids, you knocked up your wife again, you make pretty funny jokes although a little too colorful at times, you are a hard worker and have a cool car, and remember the time you bought me a bottled water? That was one of the best days of my life. And you're pretty much the only one in the family that can grow a mustache. People like you, and I'd bet you'd go to the store to buy tampons if your wife needed them. She doesn't right now, in which case I'll bet you buy her ice cream and stuff. Okay so hippity hoppity happity birthday! And here's you and your family! Cute!!

1 comments:

MJ said...

marci...oh how I love thee let me count the ways. You are hilarious and might I add very attractive. Lets talk soon...and how do I get copies of these cutest pics ever?