September 29, 2008

Silly Random Facts About Me

I read DeeDee's blog about her silly little quirks and thought I would do the same seeing as how I'm pretty silly myself. I think the rule is to name six of them.

1 - I'm obsessed with Gary's butt. I have never been a butt person and I never really notice them on other people, but Gary seriously has the nicest rear end I have ever seen! It's so wonderfully round and bubbly and it makes me so happy. I wish I could show you all what I'm talking about...

2 - I have been engaged (officially and unofficially) to 3 other people before I was engaged to Gary. Thank my lucky stars I never made it past the engagement stage. It would have made things a little awkward when I met Gary. Kidding. Kind of.

3 - I associate driving in a car, with talking on the phone. I used to commute to Salt Lake and I did a lot of my talking time during the commute, so now everytime I get in a car I think "who haven't I bothered today?" I'm really trying to do better at it and I have made a lot of improvement. It's just that I get so bored sitting behind the wheel. Oh and just a side note, sometimes I don't want people to see me singing in my car by myself, so I'll put the phone up to my ear so it looks like I'm talking. Lame!

4 - I have very addictive behavior. Let's take Noodles and Company for example. I was so addicted to the Pesto Cavatapi that I had to eat it every day, and then sometimes twice a day before I was married. Another example is Prison Break and thinking that I was actually part of the show even when it wasn't playing. This takes us back to Gary's butt and my addiction for that as well.

5 - I hate Sushi

6 - Sometimes I just want to be quiet. Not because I'm angry or upset about something, but because I simply need to be silent. It's like a re-charge of batteries for me to not speak or converse with people. I'll get really calm and laid back and I won't have anything to say. Unfortunately some mistake it for being upset about something....but believe me, you'll know when I'm upset! There will be no doubt in your mind.

1 comments:

Darby said...

I think I like #5 the best. Remember when you ventured with Tara and me for sushi? Ha ha! I don't think you knew what you were getting yourself into that night. Your facial expressions after eating were classic!