September 15, 2008

Happy Birthday!

On this very day, not so many years ago...a wondorous creature was brought to planet earth. This creature, by the name of Marisa, is the blonde bombshell you see standing next to me in the picture above. Older sister to my husband, warrior against wretched customer service, and mother to 2 pretty handsome devils. Her fashion sense is impecible, her bodily functions disgusting, and her chest is a wonder of the world. Happy Birthday Marisa! We love you!

PS. I tried to get us tickets to Grublets on Ice in celebration of your brithday, but they have been selling out too quickly as of late. Maybe next year!

3 comments:

MJ said...

WOW..I never knew your opinion of me was so high..thank you for the lovely words and the nice pic..could you send it to me so I can make a copy...I love you to Marci and just for the record I love candy corns almost as much as I love my own children

Hali said...

Marci you make me laugh, how do I even top that, I got nothing.

MJ said...

What about her husband????? Ain't got nuttin for dat? Happy Birthday sweetie love your darling wonderful handsome husband.