September 24, 2008

Oh Gary

Gary pretty much cracks me up on a daily basis! For example, he will sometimes make up on-the-fly songs, usually about 7 verses about me and my face and my butt. HILARIOUS! Sometimes he makes me laugh so hard that I actually get mad because I can't breathe and I lose control of my bodily functions. Saturday night, he had me in stitches!! I was having a not so unusual pain in my right hip, and at 10pm, he suggested we go for a walk down the street to Dairy Queen. He's in pajama shorts and doesn't bother to change into anything with pockets to hold his wallet and keys and cell phone, so he straps on a fanny pack...yes I did say fanny pack, and we hike with Neil and Felicia to Dairy Queen, and I laughed the whole time! He's just so silly!

2 comments:

Darby said...

Sweet fanny pack Gary! I love it!

Krista said...

Wait till you have a baby Marc and you'll really see what it's like to lose control of your bodily functions!