September 4, 2008

Blonde!!!

Due to a freak accident involving bleach and a beauty school drop out, I decdided it seemed like a good time to go brunette. And more than a year later, I have thoroughly enjoyed the dark look! I loved making my eye make up darker too and I kind of had to do a whole wardrobe change as well. Gary has never seen me as a blonde except for in pictures, and him along with my family and his family all think that blonde is a good look for me. But for anyone who has ever transformed from brunette to blonde, you know that it is no simple task. There are many phases involved. I'm only on phase II...the phase that makes me look like Beyonce trying to be blonde. Sigh. I think after phase III things should start looking a little better. But I really miss my dark hair! I'm not going to post a picture on here of the middle phases. We'll wait until I have the complete product! I'll give it some time but if I'm not happy with it after a couple months, I'm going dark again!!

1 comments:

MJ said...

I would love to see your hair at every part of the process...I think you are damn fine as is, but as a blonde I don't even have the words.....wink