September 1, 2008

Cutest Husband Award

Not that I have had other husbands to compare Gary to, but if I did, he would be the over-all winner of the cuest, sweetest, funniest husband ever! I was just thinking about him tonight and how he's the best thing to ever happen to me. He's one of those guys that girls hope to find one day but are afraid that they don't exist. Anyway, I really don't want to get much more into it and make everyone gag at the cheesie-osity of the love I have have for him so I'll stop there. But just look at his face and tell me he's not the cutest thing ever!

2 comments:

Darby said...

Okay, I'm not going to lie, I heart Gary...in a very friend way. So glad you found a winner!

Charlton and Kimber said...

So cute. My husband already took the cutest husband award but Gary can be first runner up.
Oh, I was informed that you could see up my skirt in the picture of me and Charlton at your reception, so I was forced to take the picture off my blog lest someone see something they shouldn't. But I still love you.