September 22, 2008

Forgiveness and Stuff

Now, I'm a fairly sensitive person and it doesn't take a whole lot to hurt my feelings, especially if it's by someone that I trust. The past few weeks, including today, I have really been hurt by quite a few people that I considered as being close to me. (When it rains it pours right?) I won't make a list of everyone and what they have specifically done, because that's not cool. I may not have a broad understanding of why they are doing what they are doing, saying what they are saying, etc. I just have to somehow accept that they must have something going on in their lives that must be blindsiding them and they can't see how it's affecting the people around them... and I just have to somehow forgive them. I really don't mean to sound like a downer or act like I'm such a victim. Granted I can really be the queen of impending doom at times too, but this has been weighing on my mind for a while and sometimes it helps to just talk it out...or write it out in this case. Perspective anyone???

In other news: Gary and I watched "Little Miss Sunshine" this weekend and I about laughed myself dead! I love it when I laugh until I cry, and this was definatly one of those times! Try and watch it if you can!

1 comments:

MJ said...

first of all I hope it was not in any way shape or form me...mostly because I don't talk about you much...other than you are hilarious and if it was me call me and we can have it out.Sometimes I think it is important to remember that what may have been said was not in the way you think it was and also unless it was a malicious LIE...that it is not worth holding on to...however that being said it is always better to talk to the persons who are involved and get the whole scoop...it is better that way...keep your chin up it is not worth holding on to..feel bad for a minute than move on.