September 9, 2008

Lazy Sack of...


Replace the Bud Light with a Diet Coke and this was pretty much Marci on a Tuesday night. I don't know what my problem is. Gary has school on Tuesday and Thursday night, and I usually take the alone time to clean the apartment, do the laundry, make yummy dinners, shave my legs, and if I have time, maybe read a book. And then tonight...nothing. The washer and dryer are deathly silent, the apartment is unkempt, my legs are far from skintimate, and I'm pretty sure dinner will be something akin to cereal. I was so lazy it was revolting. I even watched 90210 which is something I have never done in my life. Speaking of which, I'm really glad I'm not in high school anymore. Okay that's all.

2 comments:

Krista said...

At first I thought that was maybe your cat, but then I saw the beer and I knew you would know better than that ;-) The more I read about how you are like me the more I like you!!! Not that I ever didn't. Okay it's late and I'm not making sense any longer. Lunch would be great. Where the heck is Holladay?

Rich'n'Rach said...

Reminds me of a weekend we once spent together...minus overeating to the point of near-death. I love you Marc!