September 17, 2008

Free Me!



Dude. Gary wanted me to start watching Prison Break with him but I had never seen any of it, so we started with episode one. And now...I'm hooked! It started with an episode here and there every day or so, and then yesterday, from 4 - 11 pm all I did was sit on the couch, watched 8 more episodes and I'm totally captivated. No pun intended. By some miracle I was able to stop watching long enough to make a half assed dinner. Yikes! It's intense and it never stops! And the main character is so smart that it makes me jealous. And I have a problem that when I watch a movie or a show, or when I'm reading a book, that I get so caught up in all of it, that I think it's real life. So last night when I went to bed, I had thoughts of sleeping with a shard of glass under my pillow, and when my phone rings and I answer it, I think that someone is tapping my line because they know I know too much. (It's a television show for crying out loud!) I know...I'm weird and I'm not trying to defend it at all.

1 comments:

Krista said...

My sister is addicted to that show too. I have never watched it, but I am addicted to house and 24.