September 7, 2008

Go Utes....?

I've been raised to be a BYU fan so my first trip to the Rice Eccles Stadium for a U of U game made me feel a little guilty... at first. Everytime they scored a touchdown, I could subconsciously hear my dad hurling out a string of profanities and telling me I was a traitor. None the less, it was lots of fun.


Here we are lost in a sea of red...kind of feels like we're in a Where's Waldo book.Everytime the Utes scored, Gary would blow this horn. It's a cow horn he got on his mission in Brazil, and it actually sounds like a cow mating call.
Well the Utes won and the peanuts were good and the alcoholics were entertaining. All in all it was a great night!

3 comments:

katherine purser said...

congrats on your marriage! you two look so cute and happy together! i'm really happy for you!

MJ said...

A beautiful sea of Red...oh how I miss thee. I just wiped a small tear of happiness that we converted a BYU fan to our profane existence..Byu offers nothing more than long shorts, oh my hecks and non caffinated beverages...all in all not much.

MJ said...

P.S. Love the blonde highlights just keep going...lol..Seriously though I love them