September 20, 2008

ZZZZZZZZ......



Not that I'm anything like Sleeping Beauty...I mean I don't usually sleep with a rose laying on my chest... but I basically was out cold last night and happened to sleep clear until noon today. If anyone knows my sleeping habits, you'll know that isn't really like me. I always was the first one up when I was growing up, and even now, I can't sleep in very late unless I force myself to do so. I don't know how it is for everyone else, but when I sleep too much, I'm pretty much disfunctional the rest of the day. I don't think I have spoken more than 7 words to Gary today and I'm just not interested in doing anything. Lucky for me Gary cleaned the kitchen and the bathroom before I woke up, so that did away with the chores I wanted to get done. So what's left??? Even Prison Break isn't doing it for me! Maybe it's time to go back to sleep.

0 comments: