September 23, 2008

Happy Thoughts

When Darby yells "Jez! Those pants with those shoes?!"

Furry little creatures

Gary dancing

My old cat Scotty (miss him!)

Little Miss Sunshine at the end when Olive is dancing

Will Ferrell

Making out

Making out with Gary

Peanut M&M's

Fluffy blankets

Diet Coke

Prison Break

When I'm having a good hair day

Laughing until I cry

Inappropriate behavior

My new purple purse

The words "sandwich" and "snack"

Emails from people I like

When Gary does nice things for me

Making an edible dinner

My cute friends

Listening to Wicked

Days that I fit in my skinny jeans

Looking at pictures

When my apartment is clean and I have time to blog

2 comments:

Krista said...

Great list! I like skinny jean days too! Oh and I didn't email you but I definitely want a blog invite when you go private. My email is kmharrah@gmail.com. You blog brings joy to my heart!!!

Darby said...

I love when I make the lists, especially the top! My favorite one was probably "Days I fit in my skinny jeans" I am so pleased with that list maker!